Tuesday, December 17, 2013

2013 Day 17 - Still To Do

I woke up this morning with many things to do - get stuff ready for the school Christmas concert morning rehearsal (cameras, nice clothes, tickets, etc); grocery shopping; mailing last Christmas gift (yay); purchasing last Christmas gift (yay); tidying up house before parents come over tomorrow; wrap gifts; have quick supper ready for concert; go to evening concert...and go to car dealership to get a new windshield wiper blade.  PHEW!

As I was wrapping that last gift to mail I thought, gee, I've got so much on my plate today that I might not be able to do my JYC today and after all that work to get caught up, I'll be behind again.  I sure LAUGHED when I saw today's topic!  Perfect timing!

Still To Do by Friday:
Mail last gift
Tidy up before parents come to babysit kid all day tomorrow!
Go to accounting class all day Wednesday
Buy last gift
Wrap gifts
Mail last few Christmas cards
Clean house
Volunteer at kiddo's Christmas party Thursday afternoon

Can be done on weekend, but would prefer to be done earlier:
Bake cookies
Purchase food for Christmas Eve dinner
Purchase Panettone for Christmas morning breakfast
Setup pewter ornament tree
Find Santa's cookie plate & milk cup
Pre-make Christmas day Lunch 

To do on weekend:
Go to Hockey game
Go to Symphony & celebrate Mom's birthday


I think that's it....and putting it like that it looks like a small list...except for I need most of it done by the end of the day Friday (once kiddo is at home, all activity grind to a hault...other than picking up after him) AND the house is a pig stye...so that one task alone is a biggie!

The only thing on this list that is negotiable (aka...don't have to do) is baking cookies.  I've made the 2 kinds of stuff I normally make, but thought it might be nice to have something that DOESN'T have chocolate as the main feature...lol!



No comments:

Post a Comment