Thursday, December 5, 2013

2013 Day 1 - Manifesto


Christmas - My favourite time of year and I've always wanted to record the joy.

I 100000% love Christmas - lights, smells, decorations, music, food, Santa, purchasing/wrapping/giving gifts...LOVE IT ALL!!!!!

The 1st sign that Christmas was coming was when they started to setup the Santa area at our local mall.  It was a brand NEW setup and compared to the garish red/white they had last year, it looked hopeful from the get-go!  White, blue, silver...MY COLORS!  The prior setup was such that you couldn't SEE Santa from anywhere other than being right at him and this doesn't work for us as the kid is scared of him and I want him to LOOK at Santa a few times, so I really hoped this setup was better.


AND - this is how it ended up looking = blue, white, silver - fantastic!



No comments:

Post a Comment