Wednesday, December 24, 2014

2014 Day 3 - Planning Happiness

This year, planning was moved up earlier because I was losing a week in December.

I planned, and succeeded, to put up the tree a week earlier.  GJA helped haul up the branches and  lights, so I was able to assemble it in 2 days rather than 4.  When I tested the lights, I found that 1/3 of them were toast (and it was weird, it was 1/2 of the strings that weren't working...ain't time to replace that many little bulbs, that's for sure!   The plan was to have the tree and lights up before my trip, but I was able to put on the ornaments too...as well as decorate the fireplace mantle...YAY me!

I didn't, however, get my Christmas letter done or cards ready....this was because we didn't get microsoft word loaded into the new computer until the DAY before I left...ah....thanks for loading that program...its just way WAY too late!

________________
On Dec 3 this year, we spent the day at the resort.  We started down on the beach and after lunch, stayed up by the pool - very relaxing.


No comments:

Post a Comment