Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Day 10 - Christmas Lists

Last year was the first year PJ actually HAD an idea of what he'd like for Christmas.  It made shopping so much easier - and he knew what he wanted early enough that I was done shopping before December - yay me!

This year, however, he had NO IDEA - so I had to wing it...YIKES!

GJA always waits until the last second to give his list and its stressful - I normally get him to hand it over the 1st week of December...be we know where I was then...so the list was really REALLY late.
Batman TV series Blu ray
Amazing Spider-man 2
X-men Days of Future Past
Captain America 2 Winter Soldier
Six sided wooden block puzzle – Lee Valley
Guardians of Galaxy blu ray 3D
Larger white hand towels
Common Ground book by Justin
You Are Here: Around the World in 92 Minutes – Space photo book by Chris Hadfield
Pewter Xmas Ornament
Garden hose – Lee Valley – Lifetime Hose, 5/8" x 50'
Calvin Klein Eternity for Men gift set – clear bottle, not the blue bottle, Bay, Sears,
Car detailing gift cert
2 Ikea CD holders – tall


For me, I usually wait until just before Black Friday to give my list...so they can get in on the deals:
FitBit flex
Cotton cable, turtleneck Sweater - LLBean; teal shadow
Cotton Cable Turtleneck sweater - Land's end; midnight indigo
Cricut Explore
Cricut cartridges (Michael's) - look for Black Friday sales
 - Days & Dates
 - Family Album
 - Lyrical Letters 2
 - Holiday Snowflakes
 - 3D Floral Home Decor

_______________________
This year on Dec 10, I did present shopping for PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment