Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Day 11 - Holiday Papers

Today we're supposed to 'wrap' our page...but since this is virtual, that's not going to happen.  Its all I can do to not keep buying gift wrap - anytime I see some blue Christmas paper, I use extreme will power to keep from getting more.

__________________
This year on Dec 11, it was PJ's last school Christmas concert.  We went to the practice in the morning (got great seats) and really enjoyed it.  There was a Grinch this year and PJ didn't realize he would be there, so he was a little freaked out....but did great.

I ran around with errands in the afternoon and we had to have a quick dinner and back for the real performance in the evening.  We weren't supposed to be there until 6 pm...but we learned that we would get a crappy seat if we waited that long, so we got there for 5:30ish and ended up with fantastic seats!  It was easy to video and photograph because they were lit so perfectly!  I enjoyed every minute and really wanted to cry when it was done because I think grade 3 is TOO YOUNG to be done with Christmas concerts at school.

Today was also a special day....Jocelynne turned 50!

No comments:

Post a Comment