Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Day 12 - Merry Mentors

I talked extensively about my real mentor last year, so this year I'll have to think of something else.

One thing that I did notice this year is that there are a LOT more houses that are decorated with outdoor lights.  Not only are there more, but those that are there have TONS of lights and I love it!  Even our neighbours put up a Christmas tree in their front window (we've been here for 13 years and this is the first time I've seen any Christmas activity there).  They even put "Merry Christmas" on the outside of their garage...shocking!

I love driving around at night and seeing so many lights on houses, trees and buildings.  LOVE IT!!!

____________________
This year on Dec 12, it was super busy.  I had a 1/2 day accounting class and then I had a quick lunch and I went to TWOES to see the Indiana Jones Exhibition (since my parents were dealing with PJ school stuff).  Then I did some more Christmas shopping before going home.  That even was an Oiler game....I was really tired by the end of that day....but pleased with what I had accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment