Monday, December 22, 2014

2014 Day 1 - Manifesto

I'm really REALLY late this year...day 1 is being composed on Dec 22...eek!

The reason I'm doing this journal is because I'm still a Christmas freak & I really enjoyed it so much last year, that I need to do it again.  Hopefully I'll be able to complete it this year.

The reason I am so late is because on December 1, I was in Mexico!  I turned 50 during the year and my girlfriends also turned 50 in 2014 - so we decided to treat ourselves once this year.  We were at a 5 star all inclusive resort in Punta de Mita, Mexico (an hour north from Puerto Vallarta).

On this particular day, we spent it relaxing at the ocean in the morning, then spent the rest of the day by the pool....with various eating and drinking stops along the way.  I did, however, go to the Zumba class at 4 pm.

Ahhhh - so relaxing!

What the weather was like, back home!

Here I am, on December 1...working hard on JYC (not)
This is a Christmas journal, so I should mention, a week before we left for paradise, I DID setup out tree and mantle!


No comments:

Post a Comment