Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2015 Day 17 - Still To Do

Still to do on Dec 17...YIKES!

On December 17, I spent most of the day at PJ's school helping with their 'amazing race' project...which was a total gong show.  It was a Thursday and the following day was THE LAST day to do stuff without PJ underfoot...so I had better things to do than do this event at school.

Anyway, by the end of that day, I had all Christmas cards written and ready to mail so officially what I had still to do by the end of that day is:

Mail Christmas cards
Wrap and mail gifts to locations in Canada
Wrap my mother's Birthday gifts
Finish wrapping gifts (which I would do in the evenings after PJ was in bed sleeping)
Purchase a few extra gifts
Clean house
Purchase food for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
Final decorating
Pre-make Christmas day Lunch 
Purchase Panettone for Christmas morning breakfast
Setup pewter ornament tree
Find Santa's cookie plate & milk cup as well as stockings
Attend Christmas Symphony
Attend Jocelynne's cocktail party
Panettone ready to eat!

Setting up a few more decorations

No comments:

Post a Comment