Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2015 Day 12 - Merry Mentors

I don't think the Graeme's family had stockings and stocking stuffers the way that our family did.  I can't remember if we had stockings our 1st few married years...but we SURE DID once PJ arrived.  The reason I think this way is because there would be things Graeme would wrap and put under the tree that were more 'stocking stuffer' material.

My Granny (aka, Merry Mentor) LOVED stocking stuffers the most.  I have no idea why...she just loved all the little soaps and creams and little things that Santa would bring.  Because she loved it so much, I wanted to have this tradition for PJ too.

I purchased a lovely stocking for PJ when he was born, as well as getting stockings for Graeme and his mother.  I think Patrick likes the stocking stuffers a lot too because he thinks its great that Santa tucks in his favourite treats in the toe...red lollipops and tokens for his favourite arcade shop.

Thanks for the tradition, Granny!  I get the best faces from him during stocking stuffer time.


No comments:

Post a Comment