Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2015 Day 15 - Deck the Halls

Decking the Halls isn't complete without lights...and a couple of years ago I found these lovely lights at Restoration Hardware
I immediately put them in our pine garland that goes on our mantle...WHERE were these before?  I had found similar ones a few years earlier and they never worked...but these worked from day 1...which they better had..they are expensive.  The best part...they are on a timer...lovely lights popping up on their own and looking lovely for 6 full hours!
After loving them on the mantle, I bought another string on boxing day in 2014 (the last package they had).  SO excited to put them up this year and I wound them around our 'indoor' wreath...yippee!
I need to find another place to put these lights...they are great!  This is one of the new things that have to be setup before it feels like the Halls are Decked.



No comments:

Post a Comment