Saturday, January 3, 2015

2014 Day 26 - Boxing Day

Boxing day = get to mall by 9, have a coffee, meet Jocelynne and my mother, and shop until we drop!

Last year was the first year the mall advertised they would be open at 7 am and this year was the same.  The parking lot was almost full by 9 am when I arrived and some sections of the mall were very busy - but not nearly as busy as last year (which was the busiest I had ever seen it in all those years we've been going there on Boxing day).

I only purchased 5 tops, but my shopping buddies did purchase a ton!  We also had a lovely lunch in our secret spot (beef dip with  tomatoe basil soup).  We were there from 9 am until 6 pm!  WOW!  I had on my new fitbit and we walked 12,294 steps that day!


The following day was our annual scrapbooking day - my only day to scrapbook at a real shop, rather than on my kitchen table.

No comments:

Post a Comment