Friday, January 2, 2015

2014 Day 21 - Snapshots of Reality

Well....since I am doing these entries many, many days late, I didn't read the prompt to take a photo of our reality on Dec 21...but I do recall that our house WAS a disaster zone!

I had rolls of paper all over the living room floor because I was wrapping gifts late into the wee hours every night.  GJA's piles of CRAP were all over the floor and on top of every flat surface.

TODAY we had to get up and ready to go downtown for our Christmas Symphony at the Winspear centre.  We enjoyed it a ton.  They had a guest artist...who had won some Junos - she was quite eclectic and folksy...she had a nice voice, but her style isn't my favourite.


GJA had to leave the concert early to go to the Oiler game.  After the concert was done, PJ and I went down to the Legislature grounds to see the lights.  I never went there as a kid, but I did go down a couple of times as an adult - so it was fun for me to see all the lights.  PJ wasn't too impressed, but I enjoyed it.



Today is my mother's 72nd birthday - and she, and my father, were picking up my brother Dean at the airport (coming in from Kelowna for Christmas...YAY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment