Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 Day 18 - Dinner is Served

Dinner was the same a prior year...and I still don't know how to make it myself:

Turkey
Mashed Potatoes
Gravy
Brussel Sprouts
Carrots
Corn
Bread Stuffing
Sausage Meat
Cranberry sauce
Assorted Pickles
Rolls
White Wine
Traditional Plum Pudding
Ice Cream with Creme de Menthe

I am going to be SO SCREWED when I have to do it myself!

This year was special because my brother came home (its been a couple of years since he's been able to join us).  Here we are all....ready to chow down on our Christmas feast!

__________________
This year on Dec 18, did some last minute running around (birthday gifts for my BFF's that turned 50 & gifts for teachers).  I needed a bit of a rest for my elbow after the prior day's fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment