Friday, January 1, 2016

2015 Day 26 - Boxing Day

Boxing day was simlar to last year...except I was running late uploading photos to facebook, so I didn't get there until 9:30 (our meeting time).  THANKFULLY, it wasn't as crazy busy this year and I easily found a parking stall close to where I normally park!  I ran in to find my Mom and Jocelynne....both were already there...so NO coffee for me!

We did our regular shopping and when they were trying on clothes near 2nd Cup, I ran down to get a coffee...it was busy getting on the escalator and EB Games was lined up all the way down the mall (strange)

I ended up with a pair of pants, a bracelet from Swarovski and 4 sweaters...I was pleased with my purchases...not too much and not too little.  Jocelynne bought a ton of stuff prior to meeting us at WEM and then proceeded to purchase a ton there...so much that she couldn't bend over otherwise she'd knock over people and displays...hilarious. 

We had our normal lunch and there were actually other people there eating in our secret location...boo


The following day was our annual scrapbooking event...but this year, because Dec 27 was a Sunday, we had to have it at our house.  Miriam, Jocelynne and even Colleen came over...we got nothing accomplished but had a nice visit (since we hadn't seen Colleen since Jan 2015)



No comments:

Post a Comment